(Or maybe even some of them won’t.)
1. I cut my hair short when YT cut my practice (and haven’t succeeded growing it since). My non-yoga friends went “What?! Why? Why such an emotional investment? It’s just yoga.” Excuse me. It’s NOT JUST yoga.
2. I cry when I get frustrated over a posture–either that which I used to do but could not anymore or that which I never get to do despite years of training.
3. I have 10 yoga towels; my mats though are now down to three.
4. I read anatomy books alongside development economics, institutionalism, and economic anthropology.
5. I wake up at 3:45am for yoga.
6. Around 80% of my weekly laundry is yoga-related stuff.
7. My laptop and mat travel together; sometimes, I go with my mat, sans the computer.
8. I miss my long, polished nails (hmmm, but not for long 😉 )
9. Sometimes I wrap my right big toe with gauze–burn, baby, burn!